Frozen Strawberry Pops
These frozen strawberry pops are a perfect healthy summer snack!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed
- 5 ounces evaporated fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into 8 3-ounce paper cups. Place in a shallow pan and insert a wooden craft stick or plastic spoon into the center of each cup.
- Freeze until firm.
- To serve, dip cups into hot water up to the rim for a few seconds.
Note: After Pops are frozen they can be stored in a resealable plastic freezer bag until needed.
|Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Cholesterol: 1 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 21 mg||1%|
|Carbohydrate: 7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||4%|
|Protein: 2 g||3%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.