Fresh Strawberry Salsa
Want a fun twist to traditional homemade salsa? Replace the tomatoes with fresh strawberries and follow the steps in this recipe to sweeten up your dip.
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced small radishes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except avocado. Refrigerate 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Just before serving gently mix in diced avocado.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: trace|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 1 g||4%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 163 mg||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||10%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.