Fresh Fruit with Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
Lay out more than just fresh fruit at your family gatherings, make a homemade cinnamon yogurt dip at home following this recipe.
- 2 cups prepared fruit (such as apples cored peeled and sliced, oranges peeled and sectioned, strawberries stemmed, bananas peeled and chunked, peaches pitted and sliced, kiwi peeled and sliced, pears cored and sliced)
- 1/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 6 ounces lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pour orange juice into a small bowl. Dip fruit pieces into the orange juice to prevent browning and add flavor. Arrange on two plates.
- Mix the yogurt and cinnamon. Divide into 2 small bowls. Put bowls of yogurt next to the fruit and serve.
|Nutrition Facts (for Apples, Oranges and Strawberries)|
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: trace||2%|
|Cholesterol: 2 mg||1%|
|Sodium: 28 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||8%|
|Protein: 3 g||5%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.