Cranberry-Habanero Pepper Refrigerator Jam
This jam is the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy! It is a recipe everyone will love and the jam can be served so many different ways!
- 24 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 medium Habanero pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Rinse cranberries. Pick over to remove damaged or decaying berries.
- In a medium saucepan bring water to a boil. Add cranberries and remaining ingredients.
- Bring mixtures just to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickened, stirring often.
- Transfer jam to a metal bowl for quicker cooling. Remove scum from surface if needed.
- Ladle jam into jars. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
|Servings Per Recipe: 10|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Cholesterol: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Sodium: 2 mg||23%|
|Carbohydrate: 15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||4%|
|Protein: Trace Amounts||0%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.