Chicken, Vegetable and Pasta Salad
Add extra protein and flavor to your pasta salad with chicken and a variety of vegetables.
- 8 ounces small shell macaroni, cooked according to package directions for the minimum time and drained
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing (light or regular)
- While pasta cooks stem broccoli over boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove broccoli from pan, drain and sprinkle with salt.
- Transfer cooked and drained pasta to a large bowl. Add chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, onion, pepper and Italian dressing. Stir gently to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time, preferably for at least 30 minutes.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: trace|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 15 g||23%|
|Saturated Fat: 4 g||19%|
|Cholesterol: 59 g||20%|
|Sodium: 392 mg||16%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||10%|
|Protein: 20 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.