Chicken Green Bean Stir-Fry
Quick, easy and delicious, this Chicken Green Bean Stir-Fry recipe is better than takeout!
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry*
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced or grated
*Replace dry sherry with and equal amount of chicken broth if desired.
|Serving Size:||1/4 of recipe|
|Servings per Recipe:||4|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.