Canellini, Black and Kidney Bean Salad
Make this bean salad for a simple recipe that can be served with any meal!
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed drained
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients. Stir well. Cover tightly and refrigerate until cold.
|Servings Per Recipe: 1|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||8%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 558 mg||23%|
|Carbohydrate: 29 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8 g||32%|
|Protein: 7 g||14%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.