Cabbage on the Grill
An easy way to make cabbage while cooking other foods.
- 1 large head cabbage
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced or whole
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Cut the cabbage into 8 wedges and remove the core. Spray a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil lightly with vegetable spray. Place cabbage on foil. Season with remaining ingredients. Wrap well, using double folds to seal, allowing room for expansion.
- Grill over medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
|Serving Size||1/8 of recipe|
|Servings per recipe||8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 30||Calories from fat 2|
|% Daily Value|