Have the best of breakfast and lunch with these fun brunch grits!
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 4 cups water
- 1 11-ounce can corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 9-ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1.25-ounce package taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350oF. Cook grits in water as directed on package.
In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, combine cooked grits and all remaining ingredients except 3/4 cup cheese; mix well. Sprinkle with remining 3/4 cup cheese.
Bake at 350oF for 22 to 27 minutes o runtil edges are bubbly and cheese is melted.
|Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 10 g||16%|
|Saturated Fat: 5 g||25%|
|Cholesterol: 22 mg||7%|
|Sodium: 619 mg||26%|
|Carbohydrate: 27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||6%|
|Protein: 9 g||18%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.