Broccoli Bacon & Raisin Salad
Give this broccoli bacon & raisin salad a try for a new side dish or refreshing snack!
- 1/4 pound cooked bacon (about 4 slices), drained and crumbled
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 1 pound broccoli crowns)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 chopped pecans
- 1/2 cups low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain well. When cool, shop or crumble into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine broccoli, red onion, bacon, raisins and pecans in a large bowl. Mix gently and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad in the large bowl and stir together. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
|Servings Per Recipe: 6|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat: 4 g||21%|
|Cholesterol: 23 mg||8%|
|Sodium: 411 mg||17%|
|Carbohydrate: 21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||10%|
|Protein: 8 g||16%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.