Bok Choy and Fresh Vegetables
How to make stir-fry with bok choy and vegetables for a creative mix.
- 1-1/2 cups bok choy leaves, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups bok choy stems, sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 cup green beans, washed, patted dry and sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Prepare bok choy by washing and drying leaves and stems. Tear leafy part from stems, slice the stem pieces and chop the leafy part.
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add garlic and onions, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add carrots and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add green beans and bok choy stems and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add leaves and stir-fry 1 minute. Add broth and red pepper flakes and simmer up to 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and serve.
|Serving Size||1/6 of recipe|
|Servings per recipe||6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 32||Calories from fat 9|
|% Daily Value|