This blueberry sangria is a delicious and refreshing drink that is simple to make and perfect to serve with any meal or dessert!
- 1-1/2 cups ready-to-serve chilled blueberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups chilled white wine or apple juice
- 1/4 cup chilled orange-flavored liqueur, optional
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- Combine juice, wine or apple juice and liqueur (if using) in a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add sliced orange and lemon and frozen blueberries. Chill overnight or several hours.
- When ready to serve stir in chilled soda. Serve over ice.
Yield: about 1 quart
Nutrition Facts per serving without liqueur: 134 calories, 23g carbohydrate, 1.5g dietary fiber.