A easy way to make berry crisp as a sweet treat.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 5 graham crackers coarsely crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 375oF. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Mix sugar and 2 tablespoons flour in large bowl. Add berries; toss to coat. Place in prepared baking dish.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour, crushed graham crackers, oats, brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon, butter, oil and water. Sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
|Serving Size||about 1/10 of recipe|
|Servings per recipe||10|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 226||Calories from fat 54|
|% Daily Value|