Basil Potato Tomato Salad
Try out this basil potato tomato salad for a refreshing snack or side dish!
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- Cover diced potatoes with cool water. Bring to a simmer and cook 5 to 12 minutes, until just tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain well and chill.
- In medium bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar, basil, garlic, pepper, onion and parsley.
- Transfer chilled potatoes to a large bowl. Pour dressing mixture over potatoes and toss to mix well.
- Add tomatoes and mix.
|Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat: 1 g||5%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 10 mg||0%|
|Carbohydrate: 20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||8%|
|Protein: 2 g||5%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.