Baja Fish Tacos
Do more with your fish sticks by following this recipe to make a delicious dinner of baja fish tacos.
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 pinches kosher salt, divided
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or Italian parsley
- 8 1-ounce fish sticks
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- Combine shredded cabbage and sliced onion with lime juice and one pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, cumin, chili powder, remaining pinch of salt and cilantro or Italian parsley.
- Bake fish sticks according to package directions.
- While fish sticks bake warm tortillas using one of these methods:
- Stack tortillas and wrap in aluminum foil. Place in a 375oF oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wrap the stack of tortillas in a slightly damp, clean kitchen or paper towel and microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds.
- To assemble tacos stack two warmed tortillas together. Spread 1 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture down the center of the top tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of the cabbage mixture and two fish sticks.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 8|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories: 285||Calories from Fat trace|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 8 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||10%|
|Cholesterol: 64 mg||21%|
|Sodium: 490 mg||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||13%|
|Protein: 13 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.