Asparagus with Ginger
Add a fun twist to your asparagus with a hint of ginger.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh gingerroot
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Heat oil in wok or skillet. Add ginger and green onions and cook gently for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add asparagus and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, just until it loses its rawness.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Add to skillet and cook for 1 minute, or just until asparagus is tender. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
|Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe|
|Servings per Recipe: 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 103 mg||4%|
|Carbohydrate: 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||6%|
|Protein: 2 g||3%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.