This apple vinaigrette is the perfect combination of sweet and savory and makes a great dressing for any of your favorite salads!
- 1/2 medium red apple, cored
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 dash of salt
- Core apple and cut into smaller pieces.
- Place all ingredients into blender and pulse until smooth.
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat: 1 g||4%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 45 mg||2%|
|Carbohydrate: 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: Trace Amounts||1%|
|Protein: Trace Amounts||1%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.