Family and Consumer Sciences
We believe the family should come first in the life of the individual, the community, and the nation. We will build our homes on love and mutual respect. We shall endeavor to discover the potential in our children and our neighbor's children and to help them develop their personalities in such a manner that they made a worthwhile contribution to life.
We shall maintain high standards in our homes through research and education to promote better use of our environment and better living conditions for all. We shall encourage faith in a God of love who is forever revealed through natural laws and human personalities.We shall have faith that strong leaders shall go forth from our homes and communities carrying with them throughout the universe the ideals which we have proclaimed.
Woodward County FCS Information
- OHCE monthly group meetings
- Better Homes Group - Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1:00 PM
- Prairie Rose Group - Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 1:30 PM -OSU Extension Office
- Woodwardettes - Meets 3rd Monday of the month at 1:30 PM -OSU Extension Office
- Work and Play Group - Meets the 1st Monday of the month at 1:30 PM - Moreland Senior Center
- County Projects
- Memorial Flowers
- Veteran's Project
- Books for Babies
- Co-Parenting for Resiliency
Must be registered 1 week prior to class date.
2020 Class Schedule: March 4th, June 3rd, September 2nd and December 2nd. Please note that participants must preregister for all workshops.
- Upcoming Workshops:
Quilting Basics 101 Series
Sew me days (end of each month)
Walk with Ease: Each Tuesday and Thursday,
Woodward Event Center 1:00 pm, Moreland Methodist Church 9:00 am
- Co-Parenting Through Divorce
2020 Class Schedule has been canceled until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. For an online class we ask that you visit our online site as:
- Enrollment Form and Survey
Enrollment Form, Consent Form and Survey, to be filled out and returned two weeks before scheduled Class: