Tillman County 4-H
Welcome to Tillman County's 4-H page! 4-H is an organization for all (regardless of living in town or the county), youth, ages 9 to 19. It dedicates itself to the development of youth, encouraging them to recognize their strengths and weaknesses and to build a better self, community and world for our youth!
In 4-H today you can!
- Meet new friends, have opportunities to develop public speaking skills, shared experiences, and participation in cooperative learning through local meetings, educational tours, recreational activities, fairs, shows, and camps.
- Training in citizenship, leadership, and character development.
- Pride of ownership, and pride in workmanship.
- Leadership opportunities through local meetings, county activities, district and state conferences.
- Career exploration and life skills development through projects.
- Recognition for work accomplished-county medals, cash awards, trips and college scholarships.
4-H is a community of young people across Oklahoma and all of the world who are learning citizenship, leadership and life skills.
Tillman County 4-H Events
- Shooting Sports
- Meat Judging
- Cow/Calf Bootcamp
- Impressive Dress
- 4-H Has Talent
- District Speech Contest
- Rada Fundraiser
- Share-the-Fun Contest
Resources and Links