Rogers County Agriculture
County Cattlemen's Association
Come be a part of a great County Cattlemen's Association. We meet approximately 5-6 times a year for educational programs relating to current agricultural issues and topics. Highlights of the year include our Annual Summer BBQ in August and our Christmas Dinner in December.
Dues are $20 per year, per family. A great bargain anyway you look at it. If you have an idea for a specific program or would like to join as a member, contact the OSU Extension office at (918) 696-2253.
Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association
Forage Concerns Data Sheets
Click on the links to know more about Forage Concerns
Weed and Brush Control
Cowboy Sprayer Calibration, methods for calibrating either a boom or bootless sprayer without math using measured distance and a watch with a second hand.
- Soil $10.00
- Litter $25.00
- Water, Forage/Feed Mix-Priced according to test requested.
- Amount of testing materials
- Soil-1 Pint
- Litter-1 Quart
- Forage/Feed Mix-1 Quart
Soil, bring to OSU Extension office in a plastic bag (1 pint). If more than one bag is being tested, please identify each bag with a description that you will know where they came from.
- Litter, bring to OSU Extension office in a heavy plastic bag (1 quart) with your name, address and phone number written on the bag.
- Liquid Litter, plastic containers are available for you to transfer litter from your glass (1 Pint) or plastic container.
- Water, (minerals only) plastic container available for transfer from your glass (1 Pint) or plastic container.
- Forage/Feed Mix, bring a quart of material to be tested.