Rogers County 4-H
The mission of the 4-H Youth Development Program is to provide Oklahoma youth, families, and communities with educational programs which will create environments for diverse audiences of youth and adults to reach their fullest potential. In support of this mission we will:
- Provide-community based experiential learning through clubs, school enrichment, special interest programs, and mass media.
- Help youth develop skills that will benefit them throughout life.
- Foster leadership and volunteerism for youth and adults.
- Build internal and external partnerships for programming and resource development.
- Strengthen families and communities.
- Use research-based knowledge and the land grant university system and other sources.
Oklahoma 4-H Vision
- Feel valued and empowered as a resource in the community.
- Practice effective problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Be environmental stewards. Demonstrate positive character and ethical behavior.
- Appreciate human differences. Have a strong sense of community and social responsibility.
- Contribute to positive relationships with families, peers, and community.
- Demonstrate communication and leadership skills.
- Value lifelong learning.
- Feel the personal pride that comes from achievement.
Forms and Information for Upcoming County Events
- Constitution and By Laws Revised
- 2020 Rally Day Contest
- 2020 Food Show Entry Form and Rules
- 2020 Fashion Revue Entry Form and Rules
- 2020 Be The BEST in Oklahoma 4-H Public Speaking
This folder contains the forms for youth to enroll or re-enroll in Rogers County 4-H. Also you can find the form for volunteers to re-enroll in Rogers County 4-H.
On September 1st you can begin enrolling online and paying with a credit card. If your child has a Cherokee card, you must give us a copy of the card and the Cherokee Nation will pick up the cost of the enrollment fee. ($20) If you have more than 3 members in your family, there is a cap of $60. Call the extension office so we can direct you thru the process of enrollment more than 3 members
4-H Enrollment - 4-H Online Password Reset
Follow the directions for changing your password for 4-H online. Call the office if you have any questions. 918-923-4958
Signing Up for 4HOnline Training. If you need to complete Working With Minors training, you can do so by following the instruction listed on the Oklahoma Help Sheet I-102