The Pushmataha County Agriculture Extension Educator is Elizabeth Witt. She has an abundance of resources to help you with your agriculture needs. We also offer soil, hay, water and litter testing for a nominal fee.
You know you're a Master Gardener when...
- You rejoice in rain...even after 10 straight days of it.
- You have pride in how bad your hands look.
- You have a decorative compost container on your kitchen counter.
- You can give away plants easily, but compost is another thing.
- Soil test results actually mean something.
- IPM rules!
- You’d rather go to a nursery to shop than a clothes store.
- You look for gardens open to the public whenever you go on vacation.
- Your non-gardening spouse is actually getting involved with your garden endeavors...digging ponds, building bird houses, watering, pruning, turning compost piles, planting...
And you definitely know you're a Master Gardener when...
You are surrounded by terrific people who share your passion!