Areas of Expertise
I am a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who focuses programming efforts on topics related to nutrition, health, food preservation, and other wellness related subjects. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree from Oklahoma State University in Nutrition and Dietetics and Master of Science degree from the University of Central Oklahoma in Nutrition and Food Science. My personal mission is to educate individuals in Oklahoma County on how to make healthy and sustainable lifestyle choices regardless of their age. I adapt programming for all ages including youth, adult, and older adults.
- Oklahoma County Master Wellness Volunteer Program
- Food Preservation (Water Bath, Pressure Canning, Dehydrating, Freezing)
- Food Safety
- Cooking with Herbs
- Reading Food Labels
- USDA MyPlate
- Healthy Cooking Classes
- Baking Classes (bread, muffins, cookies, etc.)
- Think Your Drink!
- Electric Pressure Cooker (Instapot) Classes
- Air Fryer Classes
- Yoga for Kids
- Arthritis Foundation's Walk with Ease
- Stay Strong, Stay Healthy Exercise Program