Murray County Agriculture
Soil, Water and Forage Testing
The OSU Soil, Water & Forage Analytical Laboratory works in conjunction with the OSU Extension. To help serve the state of Oklahoma with testing Services, each County Extension Office is set up to take samples for analysis. You are encouraged to take your sample to your local County Extension office.
- Arbor Day
- Backyard Chickens
- Backyard Composting
- Building Healthy Soils
- Bull Management
- Early Evening Feeding
- Fireplace & Wood Stove Safety
- Forage Conditions Improve
- Gardening Mulch
- Got Grasshoppers?
- Guidelines For Healthy Vegetable Transplants
- Hay Storage Condition Effects Quality
- Hay Storage Tips for Loss Reduction
- Healthy Garden
- Importance of Colostrum During Calving
- May - Cattle Work
- Mold & Mildew Control
- Options Available in Container Gardening
- Prescribe Fire: When the Grass Greens the Following Year
- Prescribed Fire
- Pruning Safety
- Purple Martins & Knockout Roses
- Quality Matters
- Soil Samples
- Something to Sneeze About
- Want the latest information on Oklahoma weather conditions? Visit the Mesonet homepage.
- Find video news from OSU specialists, researchers and other experts on SUNUP TV.
- Find research-based information on a wide variety of topics including agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development from OSU Extension Fact Sheets.