Agricultural OSU fact sheets may be found on Extension Topics website.
Fact Sheets Cover:
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science,
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Entomology & Plant Pathology
- Horticulture & Landscape Architecture
- Natural Resource Ecology & Management
- Plant & Soil Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Pesticide Applicators Training Manuals (these items are at a cost, most between $5.00 & $25.00, and must be prepaid. Contact local county Extension office.
- Extension Agricultural Videotapes may be checked-out through local Extension Office. Some videotapes may be purchased
- Fact Sheets are also available at your local OSU Extension office.
Watch Oklahoma Gardening on local OETA stations
- Saturdays - 11:00 a.m.
- Sundays - 3:30 p.m.
- For more information about Oklahoma Gardening visit their website.
- Bringing Oklahoma Ag TV to You
- Saturdays - 7:30 a.m.
- OETA channels
- For video clips and more information Visit SUNUP's website.