There are three programs under the agriculture umbrella-integrated pest manager (IPM), home and commercial horticulture and production agriculture. Choctaw County Agriculture Programs offered include:
- Water and Soil Analysis
- Plant Diagnostic Services
- Forage Quality Testing/Nitrates
- Home/Commercial Horticulture
- Water Quality
- Pest Management
- Pesticide Safety
- Pasture Fertility and Weed Control
- Livestock Nutrition
- Environmental Education
- Wildlife Habitat Management
- Want the latest information on Oklahoma weather conditions? Visit the Mesonet homepage.
- Find video news from OSU specialists, researchers and other experts on SUNUP TV.
- Find research-based information on a wide variety of topics including agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development from OSU Extension Fact Sheets.