West Nile Virus, Cattle Markets & Aphid App
Thursday, July 7, 2022
This week on SUNUP:
- Gina Peek, OSU Extension Family and Consumer Sciences assistant director and associate dean, gives tips on how to protect you and your family from the West Nile virus.
- Justin Talley, OSU Entomology and Plant Pathology department head and Extension livestock entomologist, explains how West Nile virus impacts horses.
- Wes Lee, OSU Extension Mesonet agricultural coordinator, says this heat wave isn't ending anytime soon.
- Kim Anderson, OSU Extension grain marketing specialist, analyzes the recent drop in wheat prices.
- Derrell Peel, OSU Extension livestock marketing specialist, explains why feedlot numbers aare at record level.
- Mark Johnson, OSU Extension beef cattle breeding specialist, talks with Paul Beck, OSU Extension beef specialist, about supplementing ionophores.
- Finally, Tom Royer, OSU Extension Entomologist, gives viewers a preview of the "Sugarcane Aphid Glance N Go" app.
Join us for SUNUP:
Saturday at 7:30 a.m. & Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA-TV