Drought & Alfalfa, 4-H Roundup & Sweet Success
Saturday, July 30, 2022
This week on SUNUP:
- Alex Rocateli, OSU Extension forage systems specialist, has advice for managing drought-stressed alfalfa fields.
- Wes Lee, OSU Extension Mesonet agricultural coordinator, discusses the continuing extreme heat wave. State climatologist Gary McManus says the majority of the state is now in severe to extreme drought.
- Kim Anderson, OSU Extension grain marketing specialist, breaks down the latest news in the crop markets.
- Roger Sahs, OSU Extension agricultural economics specialist, has an update on Oklahoma land values.
- Mark Johnson, OSU Extension beef cattle breeding specialist, discusses anaplasmosis in cattle.
SUNUP talks with 4-H’ers at the 101st State 4-H Roundup.
- Laura Goodman, OSU Extension rangeland specialist, discusses curly dock, a common but toxic pasture plant.
- Finally, OSU Agriculture celebrates the achievement of reaching the $50 million goal for the New Frontiers campaign.
Join us for SUNUP:
Saturday at 7:30 a.m. & Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA-TV