Prussic Acid & Cattle, Livestock Markets & SUNUP Favorites
Saturday, July 2, 2022
This week on SUNUP:
- Rosslyn Biggs, DVM and OSU Extension beef cattle specialist, gives a quick overview of the potentially deadly effects of prussic acid toxicity.
- State climatologist Gary McManus updates the latest drought monitor.
- Kim Anderson, OSU Extension grain marketing specialist, breaks down the latest news in the grain markets.
- Derrell Peel, OSU Extension livestock marketing specialist, discusses the uncertainty of the cattle markets this summer.
- Mark Johnson, OSU Extension beef cattle breeding specialist, talks with Rosslyn Biggs about water-born illness in cattle.
- Finally, SUNUP takes a look back at two of our favorite stories from the past couple of months.