2023 Livestock Schedule
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Entry Fee, Entry Form with Photo and Release Forms Due to the Seminole County Extension office by December 16, 2022 before 4pm. Entry fee is $20.00 per animal.
Friday, Feb. 17th: Barns open at 7:00 am
Goats and sheep released at the conclusion of the sale order selection of each species respectively.
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm: All broiler birds, goat and sheep check in/weigh in
- 5:00 pm: Show starts
- Broiler Birds followed by Does then Wethers. Sheep show immediately after goat showmanship concludes. Breeding Ewes followed by Market Lambs.
Saturday, Feb. 18th: Barns open at 7:00 am
Cattle and Hogs released at the conclusion of the sale order selection of each species respectively.
- 9:00 - 10:00 am: SCCA Steers, Cattle and Hogs check in/weigh in
- 11:00 am: Show starts
- County Bred Steers followed by Heifers then Market Steers. Swine show immediately after the show ring is reconfigured following the beef show. Breeding Gilts followed by Market Hogs.
Thursday, Feb. 23rd: Premium Sale at Seminole State College, Haney Center
- 6:00 pm: Premium Sale Dinner
- 7:00 pm: Premium Sale
Superintendents: Nicholas Pepe, Dustin Hogue, Jason Oldenburg
Daniela Yott, Mike Duncan and Elizabeth Gamel
Seminole County Steer Superintendents: Coy McCorkle & SCCA Rep Gerald Wilson