2022 Seminole County Junior Livestock Show and Premium Sale
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Entry Fee, Entry Form with Photo and Release Forms Due to the Seminole County Extension
office by December 20, 2021 @ 4pm. Entry fee is $20.00 per animal.
Friday, Feb. 18th: Barns open at 7:00 AM
- 3-4 PM All goat and sheep check in / weigh in
- 5 PM Broiler Birds Show
- 6 PM Goat Show – Does followed by Wethers. Sheep show immediately following Goat Sale Order, Breeding Ewes followed by Market Lambs.
Goats and Sheep released at the conclusion of the sale order selection of each species respectively.
Saturday, Feb. 19th: Barns open at 7:00 AM
- 10 AM All SCCA Steers must be on site
- 10-11 AM All cattle and hogs check in / weigh in
- 12 PM Cattle show – Co. Bred Steers followed by Heifers followed by Market Steers. Swine Show 30 Minutes after Steer Sale Order. Breeding Gilts followed by Market Hogs
Cattle and Hogs released at the conclusion of the sale order selection of each species respectively.
Thursday, Feb. 24th:Premium Sale @ Seminole State College, Haney Center
- 6:00 PM: Premium Sale Dinner
- 7:00 PM: Premium Sale
Goat Superintendent: Heather Irick / Jason Oldenbury
Sheep Superintendent: Dustin Hogue / Daniela Yott
Pig Superintendent: Nicholas Pepe / Mike Duncan
Cattle Superintendent: Janice Williamson / Ryan Lehman Sem Co
Steer Superintendent: Coy McCorkle & SCCA Rep Gerald Wilson