Okfuskee County 4-H Cupcake Wars
Sunday, December 5, 2021
The registration for the Okfuskee County 4-H Cupcake Wars Contest is due December 2, 2021. The contest will take place December 5, 2021 with check-in beginning at 1 pm and the contest starting at 1:30 pm.
Registration can be found here.
Rules of Play:
- Teams will consist of 2-3 team members.
- Each team will display three cupcakes.
- Each team will bring “naked” cupcakes. The cupcakes should have no frosting and be in the paper wrappers only.
- Each team will bring the frosting mixed in bowls. The frosting should not be tinted prior to contest. Teams will tint and place in frosting bags, if needed at the contest. Frosting can be either store bought or homemade. If store bought, can be either white or chocolate frosting.
- If teams are using fondant they can use either homemade or purchased fondant. Teams are allowed to purchase tinted (colored) fondant to use or may tint fondant off site.
- Teams are allowed to use purchased edible decorating items. Only edible items can be used on the cupcakes.
- Cloverbuds: 5 yrs. old – 2nd grade
- Junior Division: 3rd – 7th grade
- Senior Division: 8th – 12th grade
ALL contestants MUST be current 2020-2021 4-H members.