Leaf Lettuce Salad
This salad is great and tasty way to eat all the leaf lettuce from your garden!
- 1/2 cup reduced calorie ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons cooked, crumbled bacon
- 10 cups leaf lettuce, washed, dried and torn
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl combine dressing, parmesan cheese, chives and crumbled bacon. Blend well.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, red onion and cheddar cheese. Pour over salad. Toss gently to mix. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups|
|Servings per Recipe: 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 6 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||11%|
|Cholesterol: 8 mg||3%|
|Sodium: 245 mg||10%|
|Carbohydrate: 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||5%|
|Protein: 4 g||7%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.