Healthy Home Solutions provides information to help you determine if your home is healthy and provides educational resources to make any needed improvements to get you to a healthy home.
What is Healthy Housing?
- Is the air in your home clean and healthy?
- Do your children have breathing problems such as asthma?
- Is someone in your home allergic to mold?
- Do you know the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Is there lead anywhere in your home?
- Is your tap water safe to drink?
- Do you use bug spray or other products to keep away pest?
- Do you keep poisons and other chemicals where your children cannot reach them?
Seven Factors in Healthy Homes
Learn more at the Extension Healthy Homes Partnership website.