Natural Resources and Conservation
The Conservation title of the farm bill (Title II) provides support for the conservation of our agricultural land. This page provides additional information on conservation programs.
Working Land Programs
- Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP)
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP)
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP)
For more information about these programs, see the National Resource Conservation Service Farm Bill page.
Energy production is closely tied to jobs, spending and growth in Oklahoma Renewable energy remains a realtively low energy source for consumers (about 10%), but biomass is 50% of that piece of the pie. This includes biomass waste, biofuels and wood.