The Botanic Garden
For the safety of our guests and staff, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Please return home if you are not feeling well or have a fever
- Governor's guidelines for individuals 65 and older or with compromised immune system say "safer at home" in Phases 1 and 2
- Practice social distancing of six feet or more between people
- No groups of more than 50 people outdoors while wearing masks
- Please use face coverings as a way of avoiding transmission
The road to discovery, exploration and learning runs between two oak groves into The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University. Everything within the 100-acre plot – from its walking trails to its native plants – is meant to nurture research, promote discovery and inspire new ideas. The Botanic Garden is a living, multidisciplinary laboratory currently used by several departments within Oklahoma State’s Division of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources in addition to the local and regional communities at large. Practices and projects include drought response; water quality; sustainable practices and energy; and reptile and amphibian studies.
Engage the senses, unleash your imagination and wander a trail of discovery at The Botanic Garden, home of Oklahoma Gardening. Enjoy the walking trails and the beautiful display gardens featured on Oklahoma Gardening and explore ways to build a more sustainable living environment.
South Entrance, 3300 W. 6th Street Highway 51:
- November - February, open 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- March - October, Open 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Free guided tours are available for groups of 8 or more. Please call (405) 744-5404 to schedule.
Admission is free but donations are greatly appreciated. Your donation of any size helps us maintain our gardens
Open houses & all activities are canceled until further notice.
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays, May - November
- Saturday Home OSU Football Games
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Garden Ambassadors will be present to answer questions and welcome you to the gardens.