Pawnee County 4-H
Welcome to the Pawnee County 4-H Program and all the exciting challenges that lie ahead! 4-H is a family organization that offers any youth (8-19 years of age) an opportunity for year-round involvement. Volunteer adult leaders help members:
- Select projects
- Hold meetings & elect officers
- Make exhibits; win ribbons and awards
- Learn public speaking
- Participate in events (camp, contests and workshops)
- Keep project records
- Have fun and meet new friends
- Develop into productive citizens
The 4-H mission is to help young people become motivated, productive and contributing members of society as they "learn by doing." Dedicated adult volunteers contribute their time, talents and resources to maintain and expand the 4-H program.
As a 4-H family, you can join the ranks of 4-H volunteers to help all children in our communities to "make the best better." Please take the time to read and understand the 4-H Handbook as it can explain a great deal about the 4-H program. We look forward to working with you and your family!
Space Camp 2023 will be held July 11th from 9am-4pm. Please view the Space Camp 2023 flyer for more information.
Jr. Livestock Show
Pawnee County Free Fair
Listed below are the resources and forms needed for the 2021 Pawnee County Free Fair.
- 2021 Pawnee County Fair Book
- Free Fair Waiver & Assumption of Risk Form
- Pre-Entry Forms for Indoor Exhibits
- Pre-Entry Forms for Poultry and Rabbits
- Volunteer/Grooming Contract
Organizational and Project 4-H Clubs are available in Pawnee County.
|Cleveland 4-H||Billie Dunn||Cleveland|
|Country Clovers||Trinity Brown||Pawnee|
|Jennings 4-H||Kristy Jones||Jennings|
|Pawnee Sr||Trista Blakey||Pawnee|
|Woodland P.C||Rick Clovis||(Fairfax & Ralston)|
- Shooting Sports, coordinator Dwayne Skidgel.
- Horse Club, coordinators Cindy Thurber & Leslea Spears
- 4-H EnrollmentListed below are the resources available for 4-H Enrollment.
- AwardsListed below are the applications for the various award opportunities.
- Mable Brien Award
- Edna Sallee
- Stan Fimple 4-H Hall of Fame Award
- 4-H Record Book Forms
- 4-H Exhibit Record/Judging Events
- 4-H Leadership/Promotional Leadership
- 4-H Meeting Attended
- 4-H Offices Head/Committees Served On
- 4-H Speeches/Illustrated Presentation
- 4-H Story
- Awards and Recognition
- Awards Entry Form
- Citizenship/Community Activities
- Other Events/Activities Attended
- Pawnee County 4-H Record Book
- Pawnee County Record Books General Guidelines
- Pete Smith 4-H Story
- Project Exhibit
- Things Learning In My Project
- Tours/Field Trips Attended
- Work Done In My Project
- Workshops/Programs Attended
- 4-H Camp
- 4-H Contest