Adair County Cattlemen's Association
Come be a part of a great County Cattlemen's Association. We meet approximately 5-6 times a year for educational programs relating to current agricultural issues and topics. Highlights of the year include our Annual Summer BBQ in August and our Christmas Dinner in December.
Dues are $20 per year, per family. A great bargain anyway you look at it. If you have an idea for a specific program or would like to join as a member, contact the OSU Extension office at (918) 696-2253.
Adair County Testing Forms
Other tests available, please call for pricing.
- Soil $10.00
- Litter $25.00
- Water $15
- Forage/Feed $ 14
- Water- (To test drinking water, please call the Adair County Health Dept. (918) 696-7292)****
- Well PERK Test is done by the DEQ at 918-293-1600***
- For soil, bring to OSU Extension office in a 1 quart plastic bag . If more than one bag is being tested, please identify each bag with a description that you will know where they came from.
- Litter, bring to OSU Extension office in a heavy plastic bag (1 gallon) with your name, address and phone number written on the bag.
- Liquid Litter, plastic containers are available for you to transfer litter from your glass (1 Pint) or plastic container.
- Water, (minerals only) plastic container available for transfer from your glass (1 Pint) or plastic container.
- Forage/Feed Mix, bring a gallon plastic bag of material to be tested.
Strawberry Growers Association
- Growers Membership Form
You do NOT have to grow strawberries to be member of Association**
- Kiwanis Strawberry Contest Entry Form
For 2021 contest year membership & entry form and fees must be turned in by March 15th
- Burl Doyle & Andrew Cain Youth Club Berry Contest
New for 2021!
See forms for contest rules and guidelines.