Areas of Expertise
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Wellness
I enjoy working with groups and individuals of all ages. My devotion to family-centered topics -- combined with the Extension mission of strengthening families by providing education based on current information and research developed through the land-grant university system -- has been an exciting joint venture. It has enriched my own life, as well as the lives of those who participate in our programs.
I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in human environmental sciences, majoring in family relationships and child development with a focus in community service, followed by a Master’s Degree in human relations from the University of Oklahoma. I also have extensive training in prevention and relationship enhancement, effective communication, problem solving and conflict management.
- Oklahoma Home and Community Education (OHCE)
- Making Sense of Money Management
- Stepping to a Healthier You!
- Co-Parenting for Resilience – parent education
- Oklahoma Marriage Initiative
- Community Nutrition Education Program